A NEW Mini Mailbox for Around ZEE World Bash!
Yesterday, we announced our plans for the Around ZEE World Bash next month! As you’ve probably guessed, we were inspired by Jules Verne’s classic novel — but instead of 80 days to celebrate, we’ve gone with 8 ZEE-Dayz to make things a bit more manageable, as you’ll see below. If you were a fan of the UnBirthday Card Collectors Club or Valentines Card Collectors Club, here’s another club you’re sure to love! We are excited to introduce the Around ZEE World Mailbox, which you’re able to purchase starting NOW in the Freeze Tag Online Store!
We’re doing something a little different this time — expect a surprise inside every Saturday and Sunday from September 10 to October 2! Like the UBCCC, Club members will receive virtual items only.
You’ll need an Around ZEE World Mailbox Munzee to receive your goodies! While they’ll only arrive on the weekends as mentioned above, you can continue to cap the mailbox on weekdays (helpful to keep streaks up!) as you can see below:
|Around ZEE World Mailbox
When you deploy this new game piece nearby it will only be visible to AND cappable by you. IT MUST BE DEPLOYED IN APP! To ensure that you are able to capture this new game piece each day, you’ll also be able to update its location if you’ll be traveling at any point during the mailbox period. You can only move the mailbox in app and do NOT need to undeploy first. We really don’t want you to miss out! It is very important you capture it each weekend.
The mailbox can be captured up to 1000 feet away and is found under the Virtuals filter but ONLY visible to the OWNER. It will be archived after October 2nd.
How the Around ZEE World Mailbox Works
Starting September 10th at 00:01 MHQ, each weekend you cap your Around ZEE World Mailbox you will be awarded a different Around ZEE World-themed Greeting Card capture, similar to the UBCCC. Please note that you’ll only be able to earn that specific card on that day, so you really don’t want to miss a day. Once you cap that card you’ll earn points, and you may also get some extra prizes!
As this is a mini Mailbox, there is only 1 Club Membership you can purchase HERE. As stated above, you can deploy the Around ZEE World Mailbox right away and get 10 days of extra caps before the actual mailbox period starts!
- Around ZEE World Card Collectors Club is available for $10 and includes the NEW Around ZEE World Mailbox, which will deliver 8 Greeting Card munzees for you to capture PLUS a matching Around ZEE World Card each day for you to deploy, maybe near a friend? That’s 8 new cards to deploy on top of the 8 you can cap! You’ll also get some special bonuses scattered throughout the mailbox period, which could be double points days, exclusive specials or scatters to cap, credits or undeployed munzees, etc. Lastly, you’ll also get a NEW H0t A1r Balloon Mech!
If you’re interested, you can purchase it in the FT Store! You will still be able to purchase these Club Memberships into September, but you won’t be able to earn rewards from the days that have passed. We suggest purchasing your Club Membership as soon as possible to start learning the mysteries of the mailbox and prepare for September fun!
H0t A1r Balloon Mech Details
Like the other Munzee Mechz, the H0t A1r Balloon is a temporary POB. The H0t A1r Balloon will remain on the map until it has been captured 5 times, as you can see below. You will receive a fully-built H0t A1r Balloon that will auto-deploy on 00:01 MHQ on September 10th. You will also receive the Blueprint to rebuild it when you have earned enough Cogs in the future.
|H0t A1r Balloon
You can find these balloon bots floating to the landing pads above every 6 hours or when captured.
H0t A1r Balloons will be available for multi-capture. That means players can capture a H0t A1r Balloon on their own munzees, any previously captured munzees, and more than once if the same H0t A1r Balloon visits you. H0t A1r Balloons are non-blastable. They will be attracted to both Physical Magnets and Virtual Magnets. You can access them by turning on your “All Expiring Specials” filter.
When a H0t A1r Balloon is captured, it will scatter up to 3 PYROpellars.
These scatters will be visible to any player and will be deployed on the Mech owner’s account. This means that unlike Air Mystery Feathers/Boulders, there are CapOn points for the owner! They expire after 120 minutes and have a capture radius of 300 feet. These scatters will NOT count for deploy streaks, ZeeOps, or clan activity since they are passive deploys.
There are 4 badge lines associated with this launch:
- Around ZEE World Mailbox deploy badge — deploying a Around ZEE World Mailbox will earn you a special badge that you can see below.
- Around ZEE World Mailbox Card capture badges — capture at least 1 of each unique Around ZEE World Mailbox card! We’ll keep what these look like a secret for now.
- H0t A1r Balloon deploy badge — deploying a H0t A1r Balloon mech will earn you the corresponding Blueprint badge. We’ll keep what it looks like a secret for now.
- H0t A1r Balloon capture badge — capturing a H0t A1r Balloon mech will earn you the corresponding badge. We’ll keep what it looks like a secret for now.
We invite you to celebrate our Around ZEE World Bash with 8 days of joyous surprises! Are you ready to join the Club?