Start Your Descent into Wonder11and with an UnBirthday Mailbox!
Many of you have enjoyed our past mailboxes as they bring a fun surprise to look forward to each day. You got a sneak peek at the theme for our birthday celebration on Monday — since we still aren’t able to celebrate in person, we’re calling it our UnBirthday this year! If you were a fan of last year’s 10th Birthday Mailbox or this year’s Valentines Card Collectors Club, here’s another club you’re sure to love! We are excited to introduce the UnBirthday Mailbox, which you’re able to purchase starting NOW in the Freeze Tag Online Store!
Expect a surprise inside every day in the month of July! Like the VCCC, Club members will receive virtual items only.
You’ll need a UnBirthday Mailbox Munzee to receive your UnBirthday goodies!
When you deploy this new game piece nearby it will only be visible to AND cappable by you. IT MUST BE DEPLOYED IN APP! To ensure that you are able to capture this new game piece each day, you’ll also be able to update its location if you’ll be traveling at any point during the mailbox period. You can only move the mailbox in app and do NOT need to undeploy first. We really don’t want you to miss out! It is very important you capture it each day in July.
The UnBirthday Mailbox is worth 100 deploy points! When it comes to captures, you’ll receive 10 points before July; during the mailbox period the points will vary. The mailbox can be captured up to 1000 feet away and is found under the Virtuals filter but ONLY visible to the OWNER. It will be archived after July 31st.
How the UnBirthday Mailbox Works
Starting July 1st at 00:01 MHQ, each day you cap your UnBirthday Mailbox you will be awarded a different UnBirthday-themed Greeting Card capture, similar to the VCCC. Please note that you’ll only be able to earn that specific card on that day, so you really don’t want to miss a day. Once you cap that card you’ll earn points, and depending on which tier of Club Membership you purchase you may also get some extra prizes!
There are 3 tiers of Club Membership you can purchase HERE. As stated above, you can deploy the UnBirthday Mailbox right away and get 2 weeks of extra caps before the actual mailbox period starts! You are only able to purchase ONE tier per player account.
- Tier 1 “Capper” is available for $10 and includes the NEW UnBirthday Mailbox, which will deliver 31 Greeting Card munzees for you to capture.
- Tier 2 “Giver” is available for $15 and includes everything in Tier 1 PLUS a matching UnBirthday Card each day for you to deploy, maybe near a friend? That’s 31 new cards to deploy on top of the 31 you can cap! You’ll also get some special bonuses scattered throughout the mailbox period, which could be double points days, exclusive specials or scatters to cap, credits or undeployed munzees, etc.
- Tier 3 “Collector” is available for $25 and includes everything in Tier 2 PLUS all bonuses we have planned (some that Tier 2 will not have access to), AND a special March Hare Garden Flamingo Skin worth double capture and capon points during the month of July! The bonus rewards will be well worth joining this tier over the previous two. You can find out more about March Hare Garden Flamingo below!
Once you’ve decided on a Tier, you can purchase it in the FT Store! Please make absolutely sure you’re satisfied with the Tier you select before purchasing, as we may not be able to change it. You may only join one tier. You will still be able to purchase these Club Memberships into July, but you won’t be able to earn rewards from the days that have passed. We suggest purchasing your Club Membership as soon as possible to start learning the mysteries of the mailbox and prepare for July fun!
March Hare Garden Flamingo Details
|March Hare Garden Flamingo
If you haven’t picked up a Garden Flamingo yet, they are currently available in the Freeze Tag Store for $7, and will be $6 in July. The mailbox must be capped on July 1st 00:01-23:59 MHQ time to add the March Hare Garden Flamingo skin to your account. Once the skin is added to your account, you can change the skin on the flamingo to this one at any point — refer to our Help Guide article for the instructions!
You can find these harried hosts hopping to the following landing pads every 6 hours or when captured:
Additionally, the March Hare Garden Flamingo will scatter up to 3 NEW Mad Feathers nearby when it is captured!
Like the other Flamingo Feathers, these scatters will be visible to any player and will be deployed on the Flamingo owner’s account. This means that unlike Air Mystery Feathers/Boulders, there are CapOn points for the owner! They expire after 120 minutes and have a capture radius of 300 feet. These flamingo scatters will NOT count for deploy streaks, ZeeOps, or clan activity since they are passive deploys.
As a reminder, Garden Flamingos have 4 associated badge lines:
- Unique type deploy badges — you’ll need to earn each month’s skin by keeping your streak up!
- Overall deploy badges — the more flamingos you deploy, the merrier!
- Unique type capture badges — capture at least 1 of each skinned flamingo!
- Overall capture badges — capture as many flamingos as you can find!
While we revealed images for the first of each badge line in the original post, we are happy to show you the “Unique type deploy” and “Unique type capture” badges associated with the March Hare Garden Flamingo:
We invite you to celebrate our birthday month with 31 days of joyous surprises! Are you ready to join the Club?